Inhaltliche Verantwortlichkeit i. S. v. § 5 TMG und § 55 Abs. 2 RStV
Telefon: +49 40 42838-8124
Telefax: +49 40 42838-5452
Telefon: +49 40 42838-8125
Trotz sorgfältiger inhaltlicher Kontrolle übernehmen wir keine Haftung für die Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit und Aktualität unserer Webseiten sowie für die Inhalte externer Links. Von den Inhalten der verlinkten Seiten – auf deren Inhalt wir keinen Einfluss haben – distanzieren wir uns ausdrücklich. Diese Erklärung gilt für alle auf den Webseiten angebrachten Links und für alle Inhalte der Seiten, zu denen Links oder Banner führen.
A. Data processing
1. Accessing this website and creation of log files
and information are collected every time this website is accessed or used. These data and information are stored in log files on the server and can include:
- IP address
- browser type / browser version
- date and time the website was accessed
- user Internet service provider
- user operating system
- referring website
- websites accessed by the User’s system through our website
The temporary storage of data and log files is lawful pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f General Data Protection Regulation (Datenschutz-Grundverordnung—DSGVO)
The IP address is temporarily stored in the system as it is necessary to provide website access to the User’s computer. The IP address is retained while that website is being accessed.
These log files are stored to ensure website functionality, optimize the content of our website, and ensure the security of our IT system.
The data will be deleted when they are no longer needed for the purpose they were collected. For data collected to provide access to the website, this will be at the end of every session.
For log files, this will occur after seven days at the latest. Some data may be preserved for a longer period of time, in which case user IP addresses are deleted or removed, rendering it impossible to link the data to any individual.
Cookies are small data files, created and stored by the Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive. Accessing a website may result in a cookie being saved on your operating system. This cookie contains a specific string of characters that allows the browser to be clearly recognized every time the website is accessed.
The purpose of these technical cookies is to simplify website use.
Cookies are stored on the User’s computer and transferred to us. That is why you, as the User, have full control over cookie implementation. You can deactivate or restrict cookies by changing your browser settings. Cookies already stored on your hard drive can be deleted at any time. This can also be done automatically. However, disabling cookies for our website may result in some functions not working correctly.
3. Email contact
Contact may be initiated using an email address provided by you. In this case, the personal data provided in the email will be stored. This information will not be passed on to third parties.
B. Web analysis
Is not being carried out on this website.
C. Data transfer to third parties
Data is not transferred to third parties.
D. Your rights
you have the following rights:
- the right to information regarding personal data pertaining to you that is stored by us (Art. 15 DSGVO)
- the right to correction of any incorrect or incomplete personal information (Art. 16 DSGVO) the “right to be forgotten”: erasure of stored personal data insofar as the relevant data are not necessary for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or the purposes of establishing, exercising, or defending a legal claim (Art. 17 DSGVO)
- the right to limited processing of personal data (Art. 18 DSGVO)
- the right to object to the processing of your data conducted in our legitimate interest, public interest, or for profiling purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling grounds for processing said data that outweighs your interests, rights, and freedoms or where the processing of said data is required for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a legal claim (Art. 21, DSGVO);
- the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing, and use of your personal data at any time with future effect (Art. 7 (3) DSGVO)—this means that the data processing related to that consent will no longer be carried out;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority where you believe the processing of personal data related to you is in breach of the DSGVO (Art. 77 DSGVO) E. Revocation of Consent / Objecting to Processing of Personal Data You can exercise your right to object, your right of rectification and your right to revoke consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting:
E. Revocation of Consent / Objecting to Processing of Personal Data
You can exercise your right to object, your right of rectification and your right to revoke consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting:
Datenschutzbeauftragter der Universität Hamburg
Mittelweg 177, 20148 Hamburg